** THANK YOU **
** THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN! **
Special Election House District 44
Republicans and President Trump
Win Another Big Victory!
Kathy Gibson on CNN New Day
The Orange County (FL) Republican Executive Committee’s (OCREC) purpose is to uphold the blessings of liberty, equality, and justice on which the Republican Party and the government are founded, in accordance with the Constitution of the United States and the State of Florida.
The purpose and responsibility of the Committee is to:
- Promote the Republican Party at a local level through community outreach efforts
- Inform the electorate through political education
- Secure and encourage qualified candidates for public office
- Increase overall Republican registration
- Support, encourage, and coordinate Republican organizations in Orange County
Unless otherwise noted, General meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at the Marks Street Senior Center located at 99 E Marks St, Orlando, FL 32803 (MAP)